Sunday, November 6, 2011

Show Me a Tooth...

Today I told my daughter, Addie, (she's 5 and a half-months old) that she was going to have to show me a tooth before I was going to give her my lunch. She is WANTING to eat, but I'm not quite ready for that. This is for several reasons: 1) She's my little baby and its a big, fun (but kinda sad) milestone, 2) I am going to make my own baby food (and I'm not quite ready for the added work) & 3) My husband and I decided that we would like Addie to have at least 6 months of exclusive breastfeeding. But as she kept trying to grab my food, and I kept trying to protect it, it made me wonder: What am I going to do when she expects me to SHARE my food???

In case you didn't know, I LOVE food. My husband says I love it more than him. Which isn't true, I love him the most :). But it is true that my day's happiness partly (okay, largely) depends on...food. And Addie seems to be taking after me. And since I have been thinking about starting a blog to chronicle Addie's cuteness, I thought it would be fun to start a blog dedicated to Addie, and well, to food. So tune back in to enjoy the important things in my life: family, food and fun!

2 comments:

  1. I think it was closer to 45 pancakes~ but really who's counting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Yay for blogging...33 pancakes - that is impressive, my friend!

    ReplyDelete